APRIL 2nd, 2022
Due to COVID-19, we will not be allowed in the school. Registration, Breakfast, and Lunch will take place in the Liberty-Eylau High School Parking Lot. We will not have a set time to launch. We will do a staggered self-start and ask all cyclists to be out on the course no later than 9:15 am. Restrooms will still be available
Early Bird – Now until 02/28/2022
General Registration – 03/01/22 – 04/01/22
Online registration closes on 04/01/22 @1pm
Late Registration will be held 04/01/22 from 4-6 pm at Berridge Bikes 321 Texas Blvd, Texarkana, TX 7550 along with early packet pick-up.
NOTE: You can also register the morning of the event for $50. Registration opens at 7:30am.
- We will be doing a staggered self-start. The course will be open by 9:00am and close by 3:00pm. We ask all riders be out on the course no later than 9:15am If you start the course prior to 9:00am please be aware there will not be rest-stops open until 9:00am
- We will have pre-packaged grab and go breakfast available in the parking lot at Liberty-Eylau High School
- All rest stops will only have sealed bottled drinks and individually packaged snacks. Rest stops will only have a couple volunteers and they will be wearing masks.
- Sack lunch of a sandwich, chips, and cookie will be provided following your return back to Liberty-Eylau High School in a grab and go style to prevent congregating.
- We are doing everything possible to keep this event safe and COVID-19 compliant. We ask you do your part as well!
First Aid is provided by Signature Care ER
SAG support provided by The Home Depot
Sports drinks provided by Pepsi co.