APRIL 3rd, 2021
Due to COVID-19, we will not be allowed in the school. Registration, Breakfast, and Lunch will take place in the Liberty-Eylau High School Parking Lot. We will not have a set time to launch. We will do a staggered self-start and ask all cyclist be out on the course no later than 9:15am.
Early Bird – Now until 02/27/2021
General Registration – 03/01/21 – 04/02/21
Online registration closes on 04/02/21 @1pm
Late Registration will be held 04/02/21 from 4-6pm at Berridge Bikes 321 Texas Blvd, Texarkana, TX 7550 along with early packet pick-up.
NOTE: You can also register the morning of the event for $50
- We will be doing a staggered self-start. The course will be open by 9:00am and close by 3:00pm. We ask all riders be out on the course no later than 9:30am If you start the course prior to 9:00am please be aware there will not be rest-stops open until 9:00am
- We will have pre-packaged grab and go breakfast available in the parking lot at Liberty-Eylau High School
- All rest stops will only have sealed bottled drinks and individually packaged snacks. Rest stops will only have a couple volunteers and they will be wearing masks.
- Sack lunch of a sandwich, chips, and cookie will be provided following your return back to Liberty-Eylau High School in a grab and go style to prevent congregating.
- We are doing everything possible to keep this event safe and COVID-19 compliant. We ask you do your part as well!
Terry and Deb Spivey
The first aid station will be provided by Signature Care ER.
The SAG Support and Lunch will be provided by The Home Depot.
Beverages provided by PepsiCo.
Target providing rest stop snacks.